It's ccccccold in here!

Due to the constant weather deviations we are currently experiencing in South Texas the building staff is apparently having a difficult time determining the proper temperature for our working environment. Thanks to the complaints of certain individuals, who shall remain nameless, many of the air vents were closed subsequently forcing the cold air solely into the vent above and around my desk…

…sorry for the delay, I had to wait for my fingers to thaw so I could continue typing. As a response to our complaints, my manager simply sent an email with the following link http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hypothermia/DS00333, nice!

Since I am obviously on my own on this one I have decided to make myself a poor-man’s mocha and wait for its warming goodness to thaw me from the inside out. If you were curious, here’s how you can make your own chocolaty-coffee goodness:

Poor Man’s Mocha
6-12 oz free office coffee
1 package hot chocolate mix
1 Tbsp powered creamer
3-6 oz hot water

Mix, drink, unthaw!

Midnightspark.com ~ trying to save people from hypothermia and from spending $5 on a cup of coffee since 1956!

No comments:

Post a Comment