To Bing Or Not To Bing

I was in the process of cleaning out my "backup" email account, Hotmail (and by backup I mean the one that I use to register for websites and to buy stuff online so I don't get spam in my real account) and I noticed the little Bing search box at the top of the page. It made me wonder if all of Microsoft's commercials and product placement is really working because I still "Google" on a regular basis. And to be honest, I don't feel like "Just Bing it" really has the same flair that "Just Google it" does. Perhaps it's just the force of habit kicking in...or perhaps I just like the completely bland and non-intrusive feel of a Google results page. Either way, I don't know if I'll be "Binging" anything anytime soon, but if you do and you have some tips, let me know and perhaps I'll be "Binging" you!

No comments:

Post a Comment